For Sale 1961 23 Window Deluxe Microbus
Buy Classic Volks – VW Deluxe Microbus 23 window for sale Sacramento, California, USA. 1961 23 Window Deluxe MicroBus Original Paint. Build date of October 26th, 1960, on the M-Code Plate. It has a UF (San Francisco) Destination Code and has always been in California. It was found in Northern California in the late 80’s and brought to the Sacramento Area and stored in a warehouse and then a Garage, since it was bought from the older Lady. The previous owner always had hopes of Driving this Bus, but was always on the back burner, awaiting it’s Revival… Fast forward 25+ years and it is driving! It has the Super Comfortable Hump Back Front seat. YES, this in an ORIGINAL 23 Window
Volkswagen Type 2
|Model||Samba Deluxe 23 Window, Sunroof|
|Color||Chestnut Brown and Sealing Wax Red|
|Engine||1776cc Dual Carbs|
Everything is Original Paint, except about 55% of the Nose. When you see the bus in person, you can see exactly what you are getting. It had a home made Roof Rack of some sort @ some point, thus the holes you see on the roof. It does have some rust here and there, Belly pans are there but need replacing or just roll it as is. Front Floor outer triangles completed by Jason @ The Resurrection Project. Battery tray very Nice. It needs some patches here and there and blending if that is what you desire. All of the Drive Train is Brand New and I will list what has been done. The Dash is Un-Cut and has the Saphire Radio in Place. Has all seats and a set of NOS Srbl17 taillight lenses.
This Bus has Really nice Strong Original Paint, and while it may have some rust, you will be hard pressed finding another Original Paint Bullet 23 window. Great Investment
and sure to go up in value.
- Arrow exterior door handles
- Westy Roof Rack
- All Deluxe trim Present as well as the Original Clock.
- New Ragtop Cover
- WagensWest 4″ Narrowed Beam
- Wide Five Dropped Spindles
- Wide Five Offset Spring Plates W/ shock mounts
- AirKewld Bad Series Wide 5 Disc Brakes, with Steel braided lines
- AirKewld Dual Circuit Master cylinder conversion
- All 4 New KYB GR2 Shocks
- New (Rebuilt) 4:12 R&P; Transmission
- Rear Brakes are Type III, with new Shoes, Drums, Wheel Cylinders and Rubber Lines.
- New E-Brake Cables
- New 1776, full Flowed, Counter Weighted Crank, Aluminum Engine Case, 044 heads 40×35.5, 009 Distributor with Electronic Ignition, New Bosch Coil, Bmd pulley and 40 Weber’s . Maybe 1,200 miles on Engine.
- New Clutch Plate, Disc and Throw out Bearing W’/ Heavy duty Retainers.
- New BRM Wheels
- New Tires 165/45/15’s up front and 195/50/15’s in the rear
- New Battery and Starter.
- New Drag Link, Steering Stabilizer and Tie Rods and Ends.
- Also comes with all new Skylight Seals, Corner Window and Stationary seals, not installed.
- Nice Stock Steering Wheel and Horn Button.
Call if you are interested and I will email whatever pictures you would want. Will come with the Original Transmission (Drum to Drum) and Original Bare front beam if desired. I also have the Stock Date matched Stock Bus 15’s that will come with it if desired, as well as the Original Hubcaps, depending on price.
Personalized Licence plate and frame does not come with it, but will have the Original black and new cali plates. Clean California Title in my name and currently registered.
Will deliver to the port of Oakland for free, for overseas shipping or split the cost to Los Angeles Port.
I really do not want to pull parts to save you money, as I will be starting School and do not have the time. If you are a serious buyer, come with Cash… Fly in and drive home or if you are not feeling up to being Adventurous, bring a Trailer OR have it Hauled to you.
I have had some very nice offers and I know that serious people call on the phone. I am looking for a Cash Deal, but if I get a Nice Original Paint Trk/bw 15 window walk thru and a good amount of cash with it, I may do that.