For Sale 2002 Volkswagen Gti Mk4
Price $6000 USD
Buy Classic Volks – found this one high performance version of the fourth generation Volkswagen Golf commonly known as the Gti MK4 it’s ready to go, located in in California. As shown here is fairly cool silver exterior released in 2002 is said still with original standard engine mated a turbo backed by manual transmission only 130K miles on it. It could be a clean example of the Gti Turbo being offered for $6000 or trade.
Up for sale is my 2002 Volkswagen Gti Mk4 1.8 turbo for $6000 obo
The engine hasn’t ever had any mods done to it, always kept it stock. Solid car, engine is running very strong. I’ve owned the car for about 3 and a half years now and have never had any problems. It’s Reliable and one of the most mechanically sounds gti’s you will find around this year. The manual transmission is great and doesn’t have problems with any of the gears. You won’t find a cleaner Mk4 turbo gti for sale than this one.
– XXR 521 18×8.5 in. Rims
– BF goodrich tires only about a year old
– Raceland primo coilovers with 15- way adjustable dampening
– vw roof rack/snowboard rack
– Also have four stock tires and rims with a spare as well
– Two 10 inch punch subwoofers with a 1000 watt alpine amp and a 1500 watt Sony amp for speakers. The sound system bumps!
Upgraded radio faceplate (also have stock radio)
– Since pictures were taken I have had the back bumper freshly painted
Just had work done to it, picking it up from the shop as I’m posting this ad. This was my first car and I just got a new one, its good project car and a great first car for someone. Very fun car to drive. Let me know what you think or if you have an offer for me. I’m open to offers and we can see if we can negotiate something.