For Sale 1960 VW Beetle with Single wheel trailer
Buy Classic Volks – Volkswagen Beetle with Single wheel trailer for sale Nampa, Idaho, USA on good condition. 1960 Volkswagen Beetle with a 1950’s Dunbar Kapple single wheel trailer. This thing is a Show Stopper! I’ve owned her for about two years but its time to let someone else enjoy it. It features a 5in Narrowed adjustable front beam with drop spindles and CP adjusters in the rear. The car currently sits about a inch and a half off the ground, Just enough to look nice but without scraping on every little bump in the road. The engine is a 1600 Duel Port that has very little miles on it with a Empi pct 30 carb as well as Jaycee anodized aluminum pushrod tubes. I drove it down to salt lake and back last year and only spent 30 bucks in gas. The interior is all original, Seat covers and door panels are in good shape except for the drivers side seat cover which is ripped. No headliner. All in all it’s a great car that turns tons of heads where ever it goes.
Volkswagen Type 1
|Engine||1600cc dual port|
- Early Bug with small windows and snowflake taillights
- Repainted Fjord blue.
- Original Steel wheels with Porsche hubcaps and whitewalls.
- 1600cc dp engine
- 5in Narrowed Beam with rear adjusters. Its LOW!
- Original VW Roof Rack
- Albert Style Swan Neck Mirrors
- NO RUST (originally a California car)
- Optima Battery
- Converted to 12 volt
- Newer wiring harness
- Woody’s Custom Shop Radio With Aux Cable
- 1950’s Dunbar Kapple Single Wheel Trailer painted to match the car.
- Small Dents on front fender from hitting a rock
- Interior (Although Original) is on the rough side
- No Headliner
- Kink in Hood
- Engine could use a little work.
Location the bug in Nampa, Idaho, USA