For Sale, Ragtop Oval Window Bug
Price $12,000 USD
Buy Classic Volks – This could be potential project of the classic Volkswagen Beetle being offered for sale in Pico Rivera, California. This 1957 VW Bug oval window fitted with a ragtop the owner claims is all matching example and mostly still in original condition including its paint and engine. Body expert needed to fix the hole and new paint job is a must, also electrician, mechanic must involved to make it worth. A desirable oval with ragtop, these late 50’s models have always been cool, and increasingly rare nowadays making it more valuable.
Volkswagen Type 1
|Engine||36 hp Original motor|
Best OVAL BUG RAGTOP Worldwide, many oval bugs online, ragtop but most are NOT matching #, grated ragtop or hacked up, for the Price this is the BEST Value for what your getting.
Updated info, September of 1956 bug, VW after Sept would register to the next year, Body, Pan and Motor ALL MATCHING.
Selling my dream car a 1957 Volkswagen Beetle/Bug, Ragtop, Oval window, All mostly Original, inside and out, never hit front or back,
- 6 volt,
- 36 hp motor oG to this car,
- rims are OG,
- og doors,
- og fenders
- og front bullet fenders,
- og rear fenders are ribbed,
- transmission is off a 62 but runs great, id consider freeway flyer because I’ve drove on the freeway
- new brakes,
- og gas tank- acid dipped and sealed,
- og rebuilt carb,
- og rebuilt fuel pump
- all new 6 volt bulbs all around,
- electrical redone to work,
- snow flake tail lights,
- w decklid, ragtop all complete, license plate light works,
- new ragtop clothe from sewfine,
- no interior beside the seats,
- clean title from Oregon, i have pink in hand,
- Matching body, pan and motor to bug
- choke on dash works great,
- OG Color specs is a Coral red and light Tan interior, you can see the the OG color coming through on most of these pics.
- must see to apperciate, asking $12000.00 OBO Cash only, no trades or BS, no low ballers, serious inquiries only.
Many other bug on here but most are all cut up, grafted ragtop, wrong fenders, miss match pan and body, not correct engine-etc etc, etc. NOT this one! this is a JEWEL, rough but all there, great project or just drive it, Turns ALOT of heads, many thumbs up. interested please call or text only no emails please show contact info thanks, check out pics, money in the bank, In stating OG I am meaning Original to this car-it has been repainted over at least twice from what I can tell-a dark green and then a lighter green, within these paint jobs they primered her too, you can see that on these pics. The OG color to this bug is coral red with a light tan interior. I’ve decided not touch as far as paint or body work, I’ve decided to leave as I bought to show any potential client as much of it as possible, NO bondo or hiding any crazy/backyard bondo body work.
Bads: Pans halfs from seat back need to be replaced, hole behind gas tank-nothing a good body man or body shop can’t fix.